Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I am lying to everyone to get a loan!!!! Help

Dear Debt Doctor.. I think I am going to be struck down by lightning.  I am lying to everyone to get a loan to pay off my debts and keep getting declined and rejected.  Why?  I earn enough but I really spend too much and just do not get around to paying my credit cards in time.  So if I get one loan i can pay them off and then i can start controlling it. What should I do because I really want to be free of this monthly problem.  DM



Hello DM

I think you need to get yourself a credit report with your payment profiles and see exactly what you owe.  Look up free credit reports on google.
You will probably find that so many people have done credit checks on you that your score is kind of low.  That is a no no.  Stop looking for credit for at least 6 months immediately.  Then phone your credit card companies and ask them for a 2 month break.  During that period pay 1 of your cards double and the next month pay 1 and half times what you must pay.  Then start paying all your cards the minimum amount.  at the end of 3 months phone them all again and ask for another holiday payment period.  Then pay the same card extra until you finish paying it.  then you take out a scissors, cut it up and close that account.  Then address the next card.  When you are left with one card reduce the limit by 50% and o yes...behave yourself, that's the only way you will get out of this predicament - forget about another loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment